Friday, June 7, 2013

Quick Haul + Hair Calculator + Hair Tutorial

Yesterday was the last day of school and I'm officially on SUMMER VACA! :D

After school I went on a quick shopping trip!!

At athleta, I got another swimsuit for my trip next week, you can check it out on this post!

Then I went to delias and got a couple of things!!

Cute Olivia Style Shorts in Aruba Blue!! Click Here!

Print Tie Front Tank!  Click Here!


Pastel Galactic Tank! Click!  It has really pretty lace on it!



Floral Sweetheart Peplum! Click! 


Princess Seam Peplum Short Sleeve! Click!


Hair Calculator! This thing is awesome! Simply figure out how long your hair is now, how long you want it to be and put it in, and then it will tell you how long it will take for your hair to grow to that length!  CLICK :)

Boho Braided Updo Tutorial! I'm in love with this and have to try it!!!



I know I've been posting a whole bunch lately, but hopefully these will keep you occupied when I'm gone next week! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment