Wednesday, June 5, 2013

SUMMMERRR SWIMMINGGG!

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been so busyy studying for finals. But...today is my last day of learning!! :)) I've finished all my finals and tomorrow at school we have a big party! :) I'm literally so excited...you don't even know!!! 

But as it is slowlyyyyyyy warming up, I'm thinkin about swimming!!

Next week I will be gone on a trip that includes cliff jumping and swimming, so I thought I would show you guys my swimsuits!!!

Here's my one piece, its reversible too! Here's the link: Click here!


Here is one of my other swimsuits...from athleta! I am absolutely in love with this and it has great support so it will be perfect for the trip! it was actually made for triathlons  so it wont fall off during intense cliff jumping and kayaking:)


here is the top: Click Here! It also comes in white!


here is the bottom: Click Here! It also comes in white!




And here is my other swimsuit!! I couldn't find it online anymore tho :( But I got it from Kohls!!



What swimsuits do you guys have for Summer 2013?! Let me know!! :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment