Saturday, May 18, 2013

Rain Rain Go Away ☂

Hey everyone!!! So this morning I got up at 6:30 am to leave by 7:00 am for my 8:00am soccer game...and drove about half an hour to where my tournament is...but the whole entire time we drove there it was POURING rain and lightning was everywhere...

So what ended up happening is that we all sat in the car for about an hour and a half and then finally our game was cancelled...but I have to go back in about an hour for my other game..and if it isn't lightning by then, we can play. But the fields are SOAKED and so if we do play on them, they are going to get totally ripped up by our cleats...

lol so how has your weekend been so far?

But anyways, I am just going to show you a couple of waterproof products that I love for when its wet outside, or if you are going swimming, or whatever!

1. NYX Concealer Stick (Waterproof)

This concealer is waterproof and comes in 11 different shades, so you can find one that matches your skin tone + its only $5! http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2233354&productId=xlsImpprod3460289&navAction=push&navCount=1&subdoc=33nyx20off&categoryId=cat80024#sku2233354

2. Tinted Moisturizer or BB Cream

Tinted Moisturizer and BB Cream stay on better when your skin gets wet than say a regular foundation would. My favorite BB Cream is the kind from Maybelline and its only about $7 and comes in 5 shades. (I have it in light) If you want to make your own tinted moisturizer, all you have to do is add a couple drops of your foundation to a bottle of regular moisturizer, and voila! http://www.target.com/p/maybelline-dream-fresh-bb-cream/-/A-14081984?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Google_PLA_df&LNM=%7C14060992&CPNG=Health+Beauty&kpid=14060992&LID=PA&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=14060992



3. Cream Blush

Cream Blush stays on better than powdered blush when getting wet and my favorite kind is the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush! Its also about $7 but comes in 10 shades!! 10!!!:) I have this is Candy Coral!! It goes on very smoothly and stays on:) http://www.target.com/p/maybelline-dream-bouncy-blush/-/A-13896458#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink


I don't recommend wearing waterproof mascara, unless it is natural or organic, because it has some very harsh chemicals in it that can actually ruin your eyelashes :( So when its wet and rainy, I recommend just going natural on the mascara!!

So enjoy your rainy or not rainy day!! lol :)


No comments:

Post a Comment