Friday, June 7, 2013

Pre-Trip Haul!!!

So if you read my other post, you know know that next week I am going on a trip! We are going to be camping, swimming, cliff jumping, kayaking, and more! Click Here!!!

I thought I would let you guys know what I am bringing along, and what I got for the trip!

Sports Authority: 

Its 3 for $20 on Soffe's, so I got some in black, grey, and navy! These colors are all neutrals and will go with everything! Click Here!

 


I also picked up some more Underarmor headbands! Click Here!



Now for my much larger haul from target!

Disposable razors - Click Here! 


Tresseme Split Remedy Leave-In Conditioning Spray - Click Here!




Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 Twin Pack - Keep clicking here!


Johnson Family Care OFF! Bug Spray Smooth and Dry - Clicky Click Here!


Repel Natural Insect Repellent - Click Right About Here

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Towelettes - Click:)




Athleta: I got a new swimsuit!!! See the details on it here (its the second swimsuit) - Click Here!

I think that's everything!!! I will keep you guys updated over the weekend!

xo






No comments:

Post a Comment