Friday, February 22, 2013

DIY Hair Bows!!!!!!!

                                                                           
Hey guys!! I've been SOSOSO stressed and busy lately I haven't had time to post :( 

But I'm back!! :D :D :D

Anyways...today I'm talking about...hair bows!!! 

Recently I have seen hair bows EVERYWHERE. It's crazy!! 


So pretty right?!?!? :) 

Today I'll be talking about 2 different types of hair bows!

1. The "Hair Hair Bow". This is a bow that you actually create with your hair!

Its super fun easy and cute! Here is a great tutorial on how to do it for short AND long hair!!


2. Hair Bow Accessories. You can buy these at stores like Icing, Forever21, American Eagle, etc. OR you can make them yourself!! :) 

I'm trying this tomorrow and I will definitely post my own tutorial on it!


But in the meantime...here is one of my favorite youtube guru's tutorials!!


hope you guys are enjoying your winter!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment