Friday, January 4, 2013

Sparkly:)

I was inspired by my friends nails and decided to do them! Here are the polishes I used...


Sally Hansen Hardener -See other posts   
Covergirl Outlast -Black
Sinful Colors-Sinful Frenzy                                                   SEE BELOW:)
Sally Hansen Insta Dry
Sally Hansen Super Shine 
No chipping Top coat







All these colors were really easy to apply and went on smooth and beautiful:) It was my first time using the covergirl nail polish but I had a coupon and though I'd try it:)

Here are some pics!!!


P.S. I'm back at school and wow I threw myself back in all the way. I'm super busy and also getting kinda stressed, but sports and music are help keeping me grounded:) Whats up with you guys?! xo















          ttyl!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment