Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nike vs Adidas

As some of you may know, i play soccer and basketball--and im huge into getting the right gear!

I think its really funny because if you look in my closet, there is one half that screams soccer and the other half that screams basketball. 

So today I'm going to tell you about some of my favorite items!!


Soccer: I prefer Adidas for soccer, because their soccer gear works better for me!

Some of my favorite products: 

Women's adidas Condivo 12 Training Pants

Women's adidas Tiro 11 Shorts

adidas Estadio Team Backpack

adidas Predator LZ TRX FG Cleats

adidas Predito LZ TRX FG Cleats

adidas Copa Zone Cushion Socks

adidas Tiro 11 Training Jacket

adidas Predator Club Shinguards


Basketball: I prefer Nike for basketball!!

Some of my favorite products:

Nike Hyper Elite Shorts

Nike Shirt

Nike Warm Up Jacket

Nike Warm Up Pants

Nike Elite Socks

Nike HyperdunkiD



here's to all your girls out there who have a hard time finding great sports gear!!!


ps. UnderArmour Compression Shorts

pps. Knee Strap



















No comments:

Post a Comment